Before you enroll your student in any Driver's Ed course, you must consider the following:
- Pay your Driver Ed fee either online or in person at the Financial Office. Your student will need a receipt either way.
- For the first day of participation in any course (classroom or online) the student must be 15 years of age and hold a valid Learner’s Permit.
- Enrollment in any Timpview Driver Ed course requires that the student live within the Timpview boundaries.
- Timpview Driver Ed is a 4-phase program:
- Course instruction (in classroom or online)
- Simulator Driving ( 2 hours/day for 3 days)
- On the street Driving and Testing (2 hours/day for 3 days on the 4th day student is tested by same driving instructor)
- 40 hours of Parental Driving (This is not optional and it is very important)
- Questions or concerns direct to Coach Roylance 435-671-9702
Timpview Driver's Ed offers two options to complete the course instruction phase:
Summer 2017 Classroom Course Sessions (These dates refer only to the Classroom Course, not the Online Course.)
Time of Day
Summer Session #1
Summer Session #2
Summer Session #3
Summer Session #4