Timpview Driver Education Requirements
- To register for all sessions, you must be 15 years of age and hold a valid Learner’s permit.
- All classroom sessions consist of 14 two-hour classes.
- All sessions are held from 2:30-4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Friday.
- All pre-existing unpaid school fees need to be paid before signing up for Drivers Ed.
- Classroom Course
- Online Drivers Education Course
Sessions for Classroom Courses—August 2018-May 2019
1. Session #1, August 21st-September 12th
2. Session #2, September 18th-October 10th
3. Session #3, October 24th-November 15th
4. Session #4, November 27th-December 19th
5. Session #5, January 8th-January 31st
6. Session #6, February 12th-March 6th
7. Session #7, March 12th-April 10th
8. Session #8, April 16th-May 8th
Questions or concerns—call Coach Roylance 435-671-9702
- Classroom Course--regular school year: Registration for the eight 2018-2019 sessions listed above takes place at the Timpview Financial Office at the same time you make payment for the class. This must be done in person--there is no online registration for the Classroom Course offered during the regular school year. All sessions are limited to 25 students.
- Summer School--Summer of 2018. Registration for this course is done online after payment is made in the Financial Office: Click here to register.
- Online Course: Offered year-round. Registration for this course is done online after payment is made in the Financial Office: Click here to register.
Timpview Driver Ed is a 4-phase program:
- Course Instruction (in classroom or online)
- Simulator Driving (2 hours/day for 3 days)
- On the street Driving and Testing (2 hours/day for 3 days--on the 4th day student is tested by same driving instructor)
- 40 hours of Parental Driving (This is not optional and it is very important)
- Questions or concerns direct to Coach Roylance 435-671-9702